It was a good week but exhausting at the same time. Every time I have the boys all alone for a few days I want to go find every single mom I know and hug her tight!
I have several things I want to blog about this week so come back soon.
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to this site.
Because I am so late in acknowledging this, I have no idea who has received it and who has not. Forgive me if I am duplicating. Here are five new (to me) blogs that make me smile...
1. Higher Up and Further In - I love reading Linda Fay's reflections on a CM style education.
2. The Heart of Harmony - This blog gives me much needed support on the (sadly lacking but hopefully changing) fine arts aspect of our home school.
4. Mt. Hope Chronicles - Okay this isn't a new blog for me but I still love all that Heidi does and her decorating posts are new...and wonderful for the decorator challenged moms like myself!
5. My 5 Wolf Cubs - Another blog that is not new but she did take a blogging break and I am so happy she is back! You were missed, Lee.