Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekly Lesson Plan Form

Okay, now I am really rolling. In addition to my Master Schedule, I also created a Weekly Lesson Plan form. I should say I borrowed a Weekly Lesson Plan form from my favorite of all blogs, Trivium Academy. I looked at several other forms on other blogs and websites but this one fit our needs best - at least for now!

I am going to fill out this form each Sunday night, print it out and put it in my Teacher Notebook. It's simple black, white and gray because we don't have a color printer. When I made my "Year at a Glance" I had to have a friend print it out for me so all the colors would show.

I am very hopeful about this week and am realizing that much of my frustration in the past two weeks was due to my unpreparedness - unknowingly unprepared but unprepared nonetheless! Now I have a schedule and a detailed lesson plan. Monday, here we come! Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

7 comments:

Lisa~ said...

That looks great.... Do you want to see mine? I dont know how to post it.... but I can send it via email.....

Lisawa

Jennefer said...

Lisa,

I would love you see yours. You can click on my blogger profile and there's a place you can email me. Thanks so much!

Jennefer

Darcy @ m3b said...

Hi Jennefer :)

I saw your comment on my blog. I can give you the link to the place where I found the *free* 2 sidebar blog template. But I'll warn you... I lost all my widgets and buttons in the switch. I can talk you through it if you ever decide to take the plunge. My email is at yahoo. I bet you can't guess?
my3boybarians ;)

-Darcy

my5wolfcubs said...

I like how you set up your day! I make things in color on the computer but almost always print in b/w fast draft. :)
Lee

Hen Jen said...

really nice schedule. I am still in the contemplating making a schedule, but not actually doing anything about it-stage.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been lurking for a week now just observing your plans for your little homeschool. Thank you for sharing them! I found you from Jessica's blog who is such an organizational inspiration. I just want to tell you that I linked to you from my site because I have borrowed some of your ideas... hope you don't mind.

Have a great day!!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

CCCC said...

Wow. You must have an amazing husband! ;)