Sunday, May 9, 2010

Want to Know Why You Will be Seeing More of Me?

This was my Mother's Day present this year:


A Dell Netbook! It comes tomorrow and I cannot wait!!! It will be mine, all mine. I can sit in bed and blog. I can go in the backyard while the boys play and do lesson plans. I can take it to one of my favorite girly places and listen to a lecture online or research. I can call a girlfriend for a video chat anywhere and anytime.

I can stop borrowing dh's laptop which is enormous and cumbersome (perfect for him for all his graphics stuff but just too much for me). This is just my size and it does everything I need. I can surf the net, blog, check message boards, do word processing and email. I can take it in the kitchen and pull up the recipe I'm trying for dinner. That's about the 90% of what I do on the computer; for the other 10% I still have my 10 year old desktop. :)

So get ready to see more of me because I will have my very own computer that I don't have to share with anyone!!

And a very, very Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I hope your day was wonderfully special.

Photobucket

4 comments:

argsmommy said...

How fun! I got my first laptop last year and I couldn't believe how wonderful it was to be able to take it anywhere I go. I wish I could say that I blog more because of it, but it hasn't happened. ; )

Happy Mother's Day!

Katherine said...

OMG! I got the same Dellfor my birthday and this past Friday I had a tech come out to set it up which was one of my Mother's Day gifts...I love mine, you'll love yours too! Great news that we'll be "seeing" you more! ;'D Hoping your day was special!

Darcy @ m3b said...

This is awesome news! YAY! :) Can't wait to see more of you.

aly in va said...

what a great gift- he did well :)