Monday, October 18, 2010

Almost Up to 100 Followers!


Would you consider becoming a follower of Smooth Stones Academy? I currently have 98 followers; it will be fun to have 100...or more!
All you have to do is click on the "Follow" button on my right sidebar.

And for accountability I am sharing a commitment to my readers with my readers: I will post at least one blog weekly for the remainder of 2010, hopefully more. I have more Five Dollar Fridays to come, ideas for saving money, and tons of random tidbits...not to mention our homeschool journey to share. :) Stop by again very soon!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Ted said...

Yay! I'm #100! Your blog has been a great source of homeschooling motivation and inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing your journey. Here's to many followers to come!

Stephanie

Jennefer said...

How fun! Thanks so much, Stephanie. It just feels like a fun marker to celebrate. I enjoy blogging so much and hope to make it a more regular part of my life again.