Today I will....
- treat my children the way I would if Jesus were physically in the room.
- remain calm both in demeanor and voice; I will chose to stop and step away for a moment if I am unable to do so.
- shower my boys with hugs and kisses.
- model appropriate choices. When I make a mistake I will immediately confess and ask forgiveness.
- find positive ways to say things and encourage the behaviors I am seeking.
- focus 100% on my boys and not allow myself to be distracted by the computer, telephone or other tasks awaiting me at the end of the day.
- remember "Sow an act, reap a habit. Sow a habit, reap a character." and I will do the hard work to help "lay down the rails" for good habits to form in my boys.
- laugh 100 times today!
Happy Monday to each of you. I hope it's a great week for all. :)