Friday, March 20, 2009

What's on my MP3

I just changed the songs on my MP3 player because I've been listening to the same music on my runs for almost three months now. It was time! I like to run long and slow and often I use the time to think, pray and reflect. But sometimes there's nothing better than listening to music that makes me smile. Here's what I loaded up tonight:
  • Thank God I'm a Country Boy - John Denver
  • Days Go By - Keith Urban
  • Where the Blacktop Ends - Keith Urban
  • Summertime - Kenny Chesney
  • Do You Believe in Love? - Huey Lewis and the News
  • I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash (sung by Joaquin Phoenix)
  • Levon - Elton John
  • Copperline - James Taylor
  • Centerfield - John Fogerty
  • Jackson - Johnny and June Cash (sung by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon)
  • Better Life - Keith Urban
What's on your MP3, or for most of you it would be what's on your iPod?

Photobucket

1 comment:

argsmommy said...

(Sniff) My hubby lost our iPod on a recent trip. It had everything from favorite 80's tunes to Rachmaninov. Oh, and we had some John Denver too! : )
Kellie